Berwick Toy library is a non-profit, volunteer run community toy lending service. Toy libraries promote the importance of children being able to learn through play. With a collection of over 700 toys, games, puzzles, sporting and outdoor equipment, we aim to give every child in the community equal opportunity to learn. Toy Libraries help our environment by providing parents with the opportunity to borrow rather than buy new toys..
We run a low cost volunteer service opening once per fortnight during school terms. Appointments are required to visit our toy library and can be made by emailing us. Please see our session upcoming session dates below:
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME
Upcoming Session Dates:
2021- Term 2
Saturday 24th April 8:30-10:30 am
Saturday 8th May 8:30-10:30 am
Saturday 22nd May 8:30-10:30 am
Saturday 5th June 8:30-10:30 am
Saturday 19th June 8:30-10:30 am
Covid Update Jan 2021:
- We will no longer quarantine toys, however you are welcome to clean prior to giving to your children if you wish to.
- You are still required to clean according to the Covid Cleaning guidelines and verbally confirm you have done so when you return the toys.
- You are still required to sign up for a borrowing appointment via the Member Online Portal.
- All attendees will be required to sign in via the QR tracing system.
- Children can attend with you when you borrow (not on while on duty), however must be supervised at all times.
- Masks are recommended if you cannot socially distance, but are not mandatory unless government advice changes.